I'm back again - some $%^&* renamed this when I had the other brief hiatus

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Re: Goodbye - no joke, hyperbole, or anything else

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

clearspira wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:36 pm
King Green wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:17 am Hmmm, I see your predicament; that's like going into the future, meeting your loser of self, murdering him/her, coming back, AND committing the very actions that made you a loser!

Do it, I got banned from X-box and Facebook for calling out Halo's cheap ass design in Halo 5 and remade a new account with 2 other email addresses. And now Zuckerberg cannot ban me if I'm on AOL's platform of Facebook😋😆😋
You must have done more than just call out the design of the game to get banned.
Or at least he's not being specific enough.
..What mirror universe?
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

Mainly the complaints were the covenants guns were too on the nose with the Resistance: game series alien guns and the mongoose and warthogs steering felt like GTA4 driving, while on drugs. I loved the forerunner guns and thermal visor but the way they were nerfed in multiplayer was an insult. Scorch Cannon will live on in Legendary Campaign!
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
Beastro
Captain

Post by Beastro »

Mecha82 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:26 pmI can't help but to think that maybe me being so blunt to him had something to do with this considering that he does have some mental health issues that he tends to ignore s well as ignore other people trying to tell him to seek help that he actually needs.
Quite a few have been direct with him over the years, whether you did something this time, it's nothing new.

Yukie doesn't so much have mental health issues he's simply ignoring, in his activity here and elsewhere he's effectively plugging his ears going "LALALALALALA!" trying to avoid dealing with problems weighing on his soul.

And this isn't criticism of him from me, it comes from experience of dealing with similar things in my life and needing to confront them, it just seems he's running out of things to distract himself with.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Wait but how is that not criticism again?
..What mirror universe?
Beastro
Captain

Post by Beastro »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:02 am Wait but how is that not criticism again?
Fair enough.

I guess I'm tired and wary of how people interpret that word these days, assuming it's always destructive and not constructive (and judgement as opposed to judgemental).

I've run into counselors who were visibly relieved when I got it across that it was ok, they could actually do their job and assess me making and expressing constructive criticisms, because what was the point in seeing them if they kept their mouth shut?
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Beastro wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:47 amI've run into counselors who were visibly relieved when I got it across that it was ok, they could actually do their job and assess me making and expressing constructive criticisms, because what was the point in seeing them if they kept their mouth shut?
Laying on a couch, just closing my eyes and listening to literally nothing? Seems like a fairly blissful moment to me nowadays.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Beastro
Captain

Post by Beastro »

Madner Kami wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:17 am
Beastro wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:47 amI've run into counselors who were visibly relieved when I got it across that it was ok, they could actually do their job and assess me making and expressing constructive criticisms, because what was the point in seeing them if they kept their mouth shut?
Laying on a couch, just closing my eyes and listening to literally nothing? Seems like a fairly blissful moment to me nowadays.
Never ran into one with a couch to lay on.

I go to counselors to be evaluated, hear their opinions and get what I can to fix my problems and myself. That is pretty much what a good counselor does, though they facilitate allowing the client to make the discoveries and realizations themself as much as possible.

A counselor that will simply let you talk their ear off session after session over nothing isn't doing their job properly unless you happen to be the kind that need that very thing and little else(think lone, older folks or the sort of people you run into on the bus who strike up a conversation about their VERY IMPORTANT issue with the person next to them no matter if that person is willing to talk or not).
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

You guys ever see In Treatment?
..What mirror universe?
Beastro
Captain

Post by Beastro »

Nope
BridgeConsoleMasher