45 endorses other dumbasses during pandemic

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
JoeThree
Officer

Re: 45 endorses other dumbasses during pandemic

Post by JoeThree »

Captain Crimson wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:26 pm
JoeThree wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:00 am
Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 5:43 am
JoeThree wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:52 am
Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:27 am
JoeThree wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:48 am So many pseudo-intellectuals insulting a self-made Billionaire/President with such poor grammar and spelling. Gotta love it. Get woke harder, losers.
still can't come up with an answer to my question, can you?
Sorry, what was your question again?
What evidence do you have to support the theory that 45 is both self-made and a billionaire?
You're a literal idiot and I'm not debating known facts with a bad-faith debater. This is why I just insult most of you; you debate like children and don't deserve respect.
Hey, come on now. Everyone deserves respect - unless they're like, I don't know, a corpse-banger, or something. But no one here is like that. Have I butted heads with others here? Sure. But I also think everyone here is entitled to their own opinion, and I respect every single one of you. Just some random positive vibes for the day.
I hear what you're saying, I do, and I actually respect your efforts to send some positive vibes through the internet... it's often a very negative place. But, and this is my opinion, respect is earned, and people who hide behind semantics in an effort to virtue signal online aren't deserving of respect, especially not those who are insincere actors.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

JoeThree wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 4:23 pm
I hear what you're saying, I do, and I actually respect your efforts to send some positive vibes through the internet... it's often a very negative place. But, and this is my opinion, respect is earned, and people who hide behind semantics in an effort to virtue signal online aren't deserving of respect, especially not those who are insincere actors.
Aside from semantic, he was given a million dollars. That's something completely out of the question for a lot of people. Investment skill/prevalence aside, the moniquer of self-made is reasonably challenged.
..What mirror universe?
Captain Crimson
Captain

Post by Captain Crimson »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:08 pm
Aside from semantic, he was given a million dollars. That's something completely out of the question for a lot of people. Investment skill/prevalence aside, the moniquer of self-made is reasonably challenged.
I'd agree with that.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Dini was apparently only involved in the television shows.

He also wrote for the Arkham Series as well, of which Timm was not a part of.
..What mirror universe?
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:55 pm Dini was apparently only involved in the television shows.

Wrong thread?
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

TGLS wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:19 pm
BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:55 pm Dini was apparently only involved in the television shows.

Wrong thread?
Thanks lol I was about to go looking for it.
..What mirror universe?
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Post by ProfessorDetective »

Captain Crimson wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:54 pm
I'd agree with that.
Indeed. Which I could just get a mill. Could budget that out and live comfy 'til the end.
Captain Crimson
Captain

Post by Captain Crimson »

ProfessorDetective wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 12:26 am
Captain Crimson wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:54 pm
I'd agree with that.
Indeed. Which I could just get a mill. Could budget that out and live comfy 'til the end.
We all have fantasies on what we'd do. I'd invest, I'd provide for my family, and give to charity - though charitable works I like directly, so there's no chance they could abuse it or something. Not for a charitable deduction. We need more love and kindness in the world, and those with access to greater resources are not doing that ATM.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

A cool million? Buy a house, buy my parent's house, furnish new house, give what's left to Chuck. Keep working. A million doesn't go as far as it used to. Then again Trump apparently got 60 million dollars which still goes pretty far today.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Trump was 18 in like 1965. You should probably add another 0 and a half.

edit: It was about 8.20x, so like $8.2 million of today's money
Last edited by BridgeConsoleMasher on Sat May 02, 2020 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
..What mirror universe?