What video games are you playing?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Re: What video games are you playing?

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Game of life.

Just helped my dog pass. Fuk
Power laces... alright.
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

Persona 5 the Royal

I got game at release day and my first playing session was 3h and 10mins. It was difficult to stop playing P5R for while but at end I had to. I have already seen some new scenes that they added to P5R compared to vanilla P5 like MC meeting new character Kasumi for first time.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
thetrueelec
Officer

Post by thetrueelec »

Royal as well, almost finished the sceond dungeon. So far it's mostly just the same as Persona 5, but hey P5 is one of thebest games ever so that's fine.
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

Pokemon Sword

So I finally gave in and I ended up buying Pokemon Sword. I ended up playing it almost 3 hours straight on my first time playing it. Yes it's similar to previous ones but it's also as addictive as ever. I picked fire type starter to counter first gym leader who uses grass types as I am sure to have strong enough team for ones after that one.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Suffer not the xenos, the mutant, the heretic! I am purging the enemies of Mankind with chain, bolt and flame in Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor

A Diablo-like ARPG and I doubt I need to say more. Great sound-design and music (fuck me sideways is it fun to light up the heavy flamer and torch a horde of daemons, the bass rumbles, the desk vibrates and the neighbour complains) and of course the Warhammer 40k-setting is just ideal for this kind of game, imo. A bit repetative once you went through all the story-missions, but fun nonetheless.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the daemon, I shall fear nothing. For I am what the daemon fears.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
ChiggyvonRichthofen
Captain

Post by ChiggyvonRichthofen »

I'm almost finished with Jedi: Fallen Order and I'm making good progress on XCom: Chimera Squad. The most obvious comparison to Fallen Order is The Force Unleashed, and Fallen Order is better in every way. Chimera Squad isn't quite as good as it's predecessors, but for a small and unexpected side project I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
The owls are not what they seem.
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

Just about to play modded Terraria and maybe Xcom cops with the key the devs gave me. I may have doomed myself with SUPREME-DEATH mod, but the Laxxo guns mod may help me early to get a acid bazooka?
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

Batman Arkham city
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Post by ProfessorDetective »

'Paladins' (on Xbox), because I wanted to play 'Overwatch' but didn't want to pay $40-$60 and didn't want that $40-$60 going to Activision/Blizzard. My favs so far have been Vivian and Viktor (big shock). I'm actually contemplating getting the $30 'Champions Pack' (every character released and every character YET TO BE released).

youtu.be/0rV3-HXhky8
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Just finished "Observation" https://www.gog.com/game/observation

Mechanically, it's kind of an adventure. Story-wise, it's more or less 2001 - A Space Odyssey, except that you play as HAL, a benign version though. Possibly. Argueably. Maybe.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox