Another day, another police beating in America

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Re: Another day, another police beating in America

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

PSA
Brendan O'Hare
@brendohare
·
2h
Every plain clothes cop loves to wear cargo shorts with 700 pockets, backward fitted hats featuring a MLB team's logo from 2009, and two orthopedic boots as shoes, all while having a body shape that no other human being besides policemen have
And some Thoughts
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Further evidence

https://www.courthousenews.com/minnesota-officials-link-arrested-looters-to-white-supremacist-groups/amp/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=minnesota-officials-link-arrested-looters-to-white-supremacist-groups
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Ok, so I see the arguments surrounding these riots a lot involve condemnation of generally black activists vs overt justification of the riots. The riots aren't really by activists so much as people that might just be black collectivists. I get the sense that the activism surrounding the community is cognizant of the entropic conditions of its people.
..What mirror universe?
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Don't forget a lot of the property damage, fire, etc. is started by plain clothes policemen. uwu
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

So a bunch of cities abruptly declared curfews, including the one I live in. Shouldn't make a huge difference for the places already under shelter in place though.
ChrisTheLovableJerk
Officer

Post by ChrisTheLovableJerk »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:37 am Shooting and tear gas started before the property damage.
They need to do something to keep these violent thugs in line. They're violent thugs and terrorists, parasites of society who are no better than the murderer who started this mess. End of discussion. They don't care about that man's life, they just use this as an excuse to hurt people and destroy. No excuses. But then, anti-cop anarchists like you would probably celebrate that. They should all be arrested and if anyone is lacking the brain cells to actually donate money to these idiots to bail them out for their terrorism, you are part of the problem
Last edited by ChrisTheLovableJerk on Sun May 31, 2020 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

what the holy Hecate is wrong with you
ChrisTheLovableJerk
Officer

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:44 am what the holy Hecate is wrong with you
Just telling the truth as i see it. They're violent thugs doing more damage than one bad cop ever did and are ruining lives and businesses and you're defending them.
Last edited by ChrisTheLovableJerk on Sun May 31, 2020 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisTheLovableJerk
Officer

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:44 am what the holy Hecate is wrong with you
Just telling the truth as i see it. They're violent thugs doing more damage than one bad cop ever did and are ruining lives and businesses and you're defending them. They killed a man in Dallas, literally stoned him to death, for trying to defend his store. They're burning buildings down and killing people...and you're defending them.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

I don't think there's anything I can say that would change what you think or get a more rational response from you, so I'm just going to stare on in horror.

Anyway, shame about these "stop protesting" orders disguised as curfews.