Another day, another police beating in America

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Antiboyscout
Captain

Re: Another day, another police beating in America

Post by Antiboyscout »

Draco Dracul wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:57 pm
TGLS wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:41 pm You know, if you asked me last year whether or not the Liberal Crime Squad was actually making or referring to a political statement labeling all cops as Conservative, I would have said it was basically an engine limitation.
I'd argue it's only a slight exaggeration as over 90% of cops are republican.
100% of police Unions support democrats
Antiboyscout
Captain

Post by Antiboyscout »

GreyICE wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:59 pm Ricochets are funny things, as you'd know if you were educated in basic gun safety. Bullets, once fired, end up somewhere. Now, simple, black and white question: do you believe the officer's life was in danger from a man who was 50 yards from him and running away? And if so, why?
I do know a thing or two about guns and bullets. One thing bullets can't do is ricochet 180 degrees back toward the shooter especially if they aren't shooting at wall of concrete.

He wasn't 50 yards away, one of the cops was so close his stun gun had slack in its line.
Draco Dracul
Captain

Post by Draco Dracul »

Antiboyscout wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:21 am
TGLS wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:41 pm You know, if you asked me last year whether or not the Liberal Crime Squad was actually making or referring to a political statement labeling all cops as Conservative, I would have said it was basically an engine limitation.
The largest police union in the country backed Trump in 2016 and have backed every Republican presidential candidate since Bush Jr.
Antiboyscout
Captain

Post by Antiboyscout »

Draco Dracul wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:05 am
Antiboyscout wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:21 am
The largest police union in the country backed Trump in 2016 and have backed every Republican presidential candidate since Bush Jr.
Thats nice. On the otherhand, the millions of dollars in donations to Democrats says something entirely different.
Antiboyscout
Captain

Post by Antiboyscout »

Oh Sh*t new video. Not only did he turn to face the cop. He shot the tazer at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP6lAQFHtGM
GreyICE
Captain

Post by GreyICE »

Antiboyscout wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:27 am
GreyICE wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:59 pm Ricochets are funny things, as you'd know if you were educated in basic gun safety. Bullets, once fired, end up somewhere. Now, simple, black and white question: do you believe the officer's life was in danger from a man who was 50 yards from him and running away? And if so, why?
I do know a thing or two about guns and bullets. One thing bullets can't do is ricochet 180 degrees back toward the shooter especially if they aren't shooting at wall of concrete.

He wasn't 50 yards away, one of the cops was so close his stun gun had slack in its line.
Why am I not surprised that you can't give a straight answer to the question? You haven't given a straight answer to jack shit.

And you don't know anything about guns, also unsurprising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGIJwiGBc
https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/04/us/armadillo-bullet-story-twitter-trnd/index.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s767xkPqaYc
https://www.kltv.com/2020/02/24/shot-others-hit-by-ricochet-when-gun-goes-off-houston-flea-market/
https://www.foxnews.com/us/boy-blinded-after-sisters-bullet-ricochets-at-shooting-range

Ignorant about guns, unable to answer questions, produces Nazi symbology at the drop of the hat, you must be the edgiest kid in your entire high school. Christ, at least the average conservative knows how the fucking guns work, you lot are more gun fan-boys. Everything you need to know you learned in Call of Duty. I bet if I handed you one you'd look for a blue X on the side to reload.
Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs

- Republican Party Platform
Antiboyscout
Captain

Post by Antiboyscout »

GreyICE wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:02 am
Antiboyscout wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:27 am

Why am I not surprised that you can't give a straight answer to the question? You haven't given a straight answer to jack shit.

And you don't know anything about guns, also unsurprising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGIJwiGBc
https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/04/us/armadillo-bullet-story-twitter-trnd/index.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s767xkPqaYc
https://www.kltv.com/2020/02/24/shot-others-hit-by-ricochet-when-gun-goes-off-houston-flea-market/
https://www.foxnews.com/us/boy-blinded-after-sisters-bullet-ricochets-at-shooting-range

Ignorant about guns, unable to answer questions, produces Nazi symbology at the drop of the hat, you must be the edgiest kid in your entire high school. Christ, at least the average conservative knows how the fucking guns work, you lot are more gun fan-boys. Everything you need to know you learned in Call of Duty. I bet if I handed you one you'd look for a blue X on the side to reload.
Just watch the freaking video its from MSNBC if that matters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP6lAQFHtGM

or did you watch it, realize your argument is bunk and have to fall back on pretending bullets will bounce off trees and dirt and pull 180's to hit people directly behind a shooter.

What is this weak ass evidence you're showing me. The two videos involve the shooters deliberately shooting at Iron and Brick respectively. I already said don't shoot at a concrete wall and the cops didn't. The others didn't give angles or positions. The flea market article especially did not involve the original shooter getting hit with his own bullet and many of the people weren't hit with the bullet but debris from the ricochets.

Edgy, that the best you got?

Did I post pictures of Nazi symbology? pretty sure you're the one who did that.
Darth Wedgius
Captain

Post by Darth Wedgius »

Poor GreyICE. His brain is broken. I can hear the grinding of the hamster wheel from here.

Some cops are good people. Some cops are bad people.

If I gave a list of nasty things done by black people, nobody in their (IMHO) right mind would think that justifies "Blacks aren't good people." GreyICE is the type to think in such directions, he's just pointed at different targets.

Poor GreyICE.
GreyICE
Captain

Post by GreyICE »

It's really funny how you still haven't answered the question. Yes, he turned back to fire an already-discharged taser while fleeing. We discussed this initially. You even posted something about it:
Antiboyscout wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:03 pmBeing threatened with a tazer is a life threatening situation. If you are on the ground unable to move, you are f*cked.
So where did this "amazing idea" come from to say the taser justified it? We already knew about the taser, and you already discussed it. You clearly knew from your own posts. And yet here you are, posting like it's an amazing revelation. Did you forget something you'd posted less than 12 hours prior? Or did the logic come from someone else?
Antiboyscout wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:17 pmDid I post pictures of Nazi symbology? pretty sure you're the one who did that.
Yes, you did. Where did you find the picture you posted on page 34? I tineyed it, it's a pretty obscure location. So where the heck did you get it? Where did you find an extremely obscure white-supremacist hybrid of the Nazi emblam and the Christian cross? Who just has that stuff laying around? I asked, you didn't answer. As I said, you seem to like dodging questions.

I honestly think you're here to show off your racism. You want to find a reason for the cops to kill black people, because you want to kill black people. You're not interested in de-escalation policing, because that goes against the goal of killing black people. All you're looking for is any excuse, any reason, any possible justification to do it. Because the goal isn't "safer communities" or "better lives", it's to murder black people.

And the entertainment portion is you get to validate yourself with "how hard you've pwned the stupid libs". Behold, the master race. Aren't y'all a charmin lot to consider?
Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs

- Republican Party Platform
Antiboyscout
Captain

Post by Antiboyscout »

GreyICE wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:08 pm It's really funny how you still haven't answered the question. Yes, he turned back to fire an already-discharged taser while fleeing. We discussed this initially. You even posted something about it:
Antiboyscout wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:03 pmBeing threatened with a tazer is a life threatening situation. If you are on the ground unable to move, you are f*cked.
So where did this "amazing idea" come from to say the taser justified it? We already knew about the taser, and you already discussed it. You clearly knew from your own posts. And yet here you are, posting like it's an amazing revelation. Did you forget something you'd posted less than 12 hours prior? Or did the logic come from someone else?
Antiboyscout wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:17 pmDid I post pictures of Nazi symbology? pretty sure you're the one who did that.
Yes, you did. Where did you find the picture you posted on page 34? I tineyed it, it's a pretty obscure location. So where the heck did you get it? Where did you find an extremely obscure white-supremacist hybrid of the Nazi emblam and the Christian cross? Who just has that stuff laying around? I asked, you didn't answer. As I said, you seem to like dodging questions.

I honestly think you're here to show off your racism. You want to find a reason for the cops to kill black people, because you want to kill black people. You're not interested in de-escalation policing, because that goes against the goal of killing black people. All you're looking for is any excuse, any reason, any possible justification to do it. Because the goal isn't "safer communities" or "better lives", it's to murder black people.

And the entertainment portion is you get to validate yourself with "how hard you've pwned the stupid libs". Behold, the master race. Aren't y'all a charmin lot to consider?
He wasn't 50 yards away, It wasn't already discharged (watch the video you can see the confetti pop out), and he stopped to look and see if he hit the cop

I did a google search for aquila, not f*cking hard