Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Percysowner
Redshirt

Re: Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

Post by Percysowner »

I'd love to see him do The Magicians. Admittedly, SyFy was issuing takedown notices to people who posted reaction videos to the show, but since Chuck is already dealing with dodging those, he might give it a shot. It's a really good show, IMHO.
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

I'd love to see The Tick, in any iteration really.
Last edited by Robovski on Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
aceina
Officer

Post by aceina »

id love to see him review the she-ra reboot
CaptainCalvinCat
Officer

Post by CaptainCalvinCat »

Percysowner wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:12 am I'd love to see him do The Magicians. Admittedly, SyFy was issuing takedown notices to people who posted reaction videos to the show, but since Chuck is already dealing with dodging those, he might give it a shot. It's a really good show, IMHO.
The Magicians and "The Librarians" (well, first the three "The Librarian"-movies and then the four "the Librarians" seasons) would be a fine addition to the mix. Same goes for the three Wonder Woman Seasons and I think, Chuck would have a great time with "Once upon a time" and the one-season-spinoff "Once upon a time in Wonderland"... and maybe some episodes of the NCIS-Franchise thrown in? JAG, NCIS, NCIS LA and NCIS New Orleans (in especially with the casting of Scott Bakula as 'Pride'?). And I'd love to see him talking about the MCU and the DCEU. And if he'd be willing to subject more to the wonderland of Anime - I'd wholeheartedly recommend "Detective Conan".
ran76
Redshirt

Post by ran76 »

More Gargoyles
Drifters
Flame of Recca
The live-action Gantz movies and/or Gantz:0
Band of Brothers(I know it's not sci-fi but I think it would be interesting)
Battle Royale
Highlander
Ex-Heroes book series
Hero_Of_Shadows
Officer

Post by Hero_Of_Shadows »

I'd like to see a review of Warhammer 40k, the trick would be to chose a piece of media that would adequately encapsulate everything, it would need to include: Space Marines, Chaos, Inquisition, Warp, Imperial Guard, the alien races, grim darkness in general.
Mabus
Captain

Post by Mabus »

After the Jaws "review", I'd be curious what Chuck thinks of the HBO "Chernobyl" miniseries.
Black_Rose3639
Redshirt

Post by Black_Rose3639 »

I'd honestly like to see Chuck cover any of the Yukikaze media (the three novels, though one is still untranslated, and the OVA series) and see a real deep dive into the themes being played with in those stories.
Link8909
Captain

Post by Link8909 »

I'd like to see him have a look at Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons or Gerry Anderson's New Captain Scarlet, I even recommend people check these out themselves.
"I think, when one has been angry for a very long time, one gets used to it. And it becomes comfortable like…like old leather. And finally… it becomes so familiar that one can't remember feeling any other way."

- Jean-Luc Picard
CaptainCalvinCat
Officer

Post by CaptainCalvinCat »

What about something, that is not quite his expertise? NCIS?