Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Re: Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Extreme dinosaurs.
CaptainCalvinCat
Officer

Post by CaptainCalvinCat »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:42 am Extreme dinosaurs.
The "Kangoos". Or Darkwing Duck. Or Bonkers.
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

CaptainCalvinCat wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:07 pm What about something, that is not quite his expertise? NCIS?
We've already got anime and MLP for that. Throwing the fish out of water isn't really entertaining for very long.
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

CaptainCalvinCat wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:07 pm What about something, that is not quite his expertise? NCIS?
There are a couple of NCIS episodes that are sci-fi. There is the one with the Jetpacks, the self driving murder-car, the one with the plague boat that wasn't a plague boat that gets blown up at the end which the heroes were supposed to be on [that one was, AIUI, an actual recycled X-Files script that got sold onto the NCIS team], and a few others with virtual cyber criminal computer game bollocks. So NCIS is not totally out of Chuck's wheelhouse.

EDIT: But I agree that Chuck already has far too much on his plate to be taking on new series at this stage in the game. Especially with all the computer games and billion episode anime he has to get through.
Last edited by CrypticMirror on Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aceina
Officer

Post by aceina »

i again say id like to see him review the she-ra reboot
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Well, I've toyed around with requesting things that are on the edges of Sci-Fi, like Person of Interest or Medium.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

I just wanna see him do the hard sci-fi time travel film Primer. Confusing mess that it is.
FaxModem1
Captain

Post by FaxModem1 »

Isn't that just a lame cop show with no scifi or fantasy properties whatsoever? At least Jaws was a monster movie.

Besides, do we really need to subject Chuck to a modern day cookie cutter cop show that advocates torture ?
CaptainCalvinCat
Officer

Post by CaptainCalvinCat »

FaxModem1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:20 am
Isn't that just a lame cop show with no scifi or fantasy properties whatsoever? At least Jaws was a monster movie.

Besides, do we really need to subject Chuck to a modern day cookie cutter cop show that advocates torture ?
It's a cop-show, allright. Lame? No - during its good years (Season 3 to Season 11) it had quite amazing moments. I love to call it a "comedy-show, trapped in a cop-shows body". And that is something, that - I think - shows like "criminal minds" or "CSI Sunglasses" are missing.

Plus, as it was pointed out: There are some episodes here and there that deal with the sci-fi and the fantasy.
jeffpiatt
Redshirt

Post by jeffpiatt »

Star trek Lower Decks
Star Trek Protegy