Babylon 5: The Summoning.

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Deledrius
Captain

Re: Babylon 5: The Summoning.

Post by Deledrius »

Wargriffin wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:55 pm
Deledrius wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:42 pm While having the place nuked wasn't their plan A or plan B, it's the kind of act The Shadows approve of generally, so I'm sure once they had some time to think it over they were pretty proud of him.
You would think that but knowing the Shadows they'd probably spin doctor it into It only Right when they do it
Oh, that's very true.
Aotrs Commander wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:14 pm You know, I keep doing this. Spending far more time than I should, typing up responses to this sort of stuff and then remembering that... Delete it. There's no point.

I know from aforementioned bitter experience that I will never be able to convince even one individual of anything of actual importance, let alone enough of humanity to make a difference. (Hell, I can't even entice people to be interested in what I think is FUN stuff, got no chance with anything that actually MATTERS.) I really need burn into my skull to... Just give up.
I know exactly how you feel.
cdrood
Officer

Re: Babylon 5: The Summoning.

Post by cdrood »

FYI, the 39 lashes is a Biblical reference. It's how many times Jesus was lashed.