Yada Yada Yada

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
hammerofglass
Captain

Re: Yada Yada Yada

Post by hammerofglass »

You "just know".

The impression you have that this is an opinion people have comes from inside your own head.

Maybe meditate on that.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Post by Dragon Ball Fan »

hammerofglass wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:57 am You "just know".

The impression you have that this is an opinion people have comes from inside your own head.

Maybe meditate on that.
how so, did you read the comments on the video? Give me actually evidence these things are not happening.

Again, who fights for the problems the cops have? Are they just the enemy or do they have human rights and needs that need to be taken care of, too?
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

But I think it would be best if I talk to my psychologist again before going further on this topic.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

I wanted to stop, I really really did but every time I see an anti-cop video, I get more and more angry and depressed. Again, not only does my family include current and former cops, cops saved my life.

And not only did I see a video saying you cannot be a good person and a cop but also, an add for some show or movie that seems like it's gonna glorify the revenge killing of a cop by a black guy who's son the cop killed.

There has to be a middle ground between the just a few bad apples mentality and this.

I would do something but I don't know what to do, the only things I can think of are authoritarian, which is obviously wrong.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Have you tried going to a cop-forum and had a talk with them? Criticized them for what they and their ilk are doing? No? Why not? Do it. Have fun at getting an idea why people have such a problem with cops.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Madner Kami wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:30 pm Have you tried going to a cop-forum and had a talk with them? Criticized them for what they and their ilk are doing? No? Why not? Do it. Have fun at getting an idea why people have such a problem with cops.
Again, I do not like police brutality but it seems the good cops are getting caught in the crossfire and no one on the left, cares.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

You should care about the good people getting caught in the crossfire of cops shooting everything first and foremost. Can't see you writing anything about that anywhere, much less 3,000 posts about that topic.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Madner Kami wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:47 pm You should care about the good people getting caught in the crossfire of cops shooting everything first and foremost.
why do I have to prioritize one over the other? why should anyone, especially the people who are supposed to be the good guys in this situation, the leftists?
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

You clearly prioritize one over the other. You are already biased and call people out for bias. And again, more people are getting killed by cops than vice versa. Get your priorities straight.
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Madner Kami wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:52 pm You clearly prioritize one over the other. You are already biased and call people out for bias. And again, more people are getting killed by cops than vice versa. Get your priorities straight.
I used to prioritize one over the other, the only reason it seems like I still do, on here, is because I can't do anything to help and I want to make others do something to help, because of that.

What are any of you doing to help cops with PTSD, for example?