Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
FuelDrop
Redshirt

Re: Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

Post by FuelDrop »

Not a show per say but...

Transmission flickers and is replaced by a bald man in a suit, shrouded in darkness.
XCOM Lives!
SlackerinDeNile
Officer

Post by SlackerinDeNile »

There wouldn't be much for Chuck to review in the XCOM franchise to be honest. He's more of a story reviewer than a game one and XCOM is more about strategy and gameplay than its story, lore and setting.
He could do a video about the subjects surrounding it, and he kind of already has with that 'First Contact' episode of Star Trek TNG.
"I am to liquor what the Crocodile Hunter is to Alligators." - Afroman
CMWaters
Officer

Post by CMWaters »

One thing he's already reviewed series wise but not this episode is another MLP: FIM episode...one that guest stars William Shatner.

Won't say anymore because it hasn't aired officially in the US yet.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothing."
Robin Williams
1978 HBO Special
ssimon4991
Redshirt

Post by ssimon4991 »

Honestly, there are a few shows I'd like to see Chuck review:

Clannad & Clannad AS
Quantum Leap (which seems to be a popular choice)
Planetarian: Reverie for a Little Planet
One Punch Man
Log Horizon season 1
Kimi no na wa

Considering that Chuck's recommendation at the end of his Madoka Magica reviews was how I got into anime in the first place, I'd like to see him review some anime that are actually decent (i.e. NOT Kannazuki no Miko!)
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

It would be nice if someone could have him do more Ghost in the Shell or Cowboy Bebop. Alas, I went all in on Ergo Proxy, and I don't have the disposable income that some otaku seem to have. :(
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
PerrySimm
Captain

Post by PerrySimm »

On the one hand, I like the number of folks piling on Quantum Leap as an idea. But it is a really different kind of show - mainly a few early and a few later episodes that were really in the Sci-Fi vein; the rest was just a convenient excuse for historical fiction. Plus the fact that you can't get the original music ANYWHERE - it just sucks the life out of the program. :(
UGxlYXNlIHByb3ZpZGUgeW91ciBjaGFsbGVuZ2UgcmVzcG9uc2UgZm9yIFJFRCA5NC4K
Arkle
Officer

Post by Arkle »

PerrySimm wrote:On the one hand, I like the number of folks piling on Quantum Leap as an idea. But it is a really different kind of show - mainly a few early and a few later episodes that were really in the Sci-Fi vein; the rest was just a convenient excuse for historical fiction. Plus the fact that you can't get the original music ANYWHERE - it just sucks the life out of the program. :(
IIRC, the Blu-Ray set put out by MIll Creek was able to restore most if not all the original QL music. I could be remembering wrong though.
Incorrect Voyager Quotes: http://incorrectvoyagerquotes.tumblr.com/
My Voyager fic, A Fire of Devotion: http://archiveofourown.org/series/404320
---
excalibur
Officer

Post by excalibur »

What about The Expanse. I'd like to see a review of that series
"Adapt, Overcome & Improvise"

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."
nebagram
Officer

Post by nebagram »

Has anyone (myself included) mentioned Star Fleet/X Bomber yet? As a supermarionation series made in Japan featuring spaceships and giant mechs I'd have thought that'd tick literally every demographic box that watches Chuck.
The Romulan Republic
Captain

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Something King Arthur-related might be nice.

Now I'm just trying to think which is the best film or television rendering of Arthurian mythology.