Christmas 2018 review

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Ghilz
Officer

Re: Christmas 2018 review

Post by Ghilz »

Megabeatman wrote: Actually, I thought Threshold was a Christmas episode due to a number references like the Grinch early in the review and the whole “Jesus of the Week” thing when Tom comes back to life. Also, I recall Star Trek V: The Final Frontier was originally the Christmas episode between Threshold & A Night in Sickbay.
Well the Jesus of the Week was a riff on the pre-existing Lazarus of the Week (Lazarus was resurrected by Jesus, Jesus resurrected himself). Not because of the release date.

You might be right on Star Trek V, I don't remember....
bronnt wrote: At some point after youtube banned him, he started redoing a lot of his old reviews. I want to say that his redone Threshold review actually did release on Christmas. If I'm right, he also added a lot more to it, since his Threshold review is over twice as long as most of his single episode reviews. Heck, his review of Threshold is 50% longer than his review of both parts of "Best of Both Worlds."
I faintly recall the Youtube version of the Threshold review being a three parter video, so that'd explain the length difference. IIRC it had for the longest time been the longest review.
wallander83
Redshirt

Re: Christmas 2018 review

Post by wallander83 »

LiteYear wrote:I believe these are all of them:

Voyager - Threshold
Enterprise - A Night in Sickbay
The Next Generation - Code of Honor
Deep Space 9 - Profit and Lace
Doctor Who - The Twin Dilemma
Stargate SG-1 - Emancipation
The Original Series - And the Children Shall Lead