Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
animalia
Officer

Re: Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

Post by animalia »

Once the que opens up I hope to donate for Highlander as well as the first 5 episodes of Primeval.
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

Robovski wrote:
CharlesPhipps wrote:I'd like to pay him $400 to play Star Trek Online.

:)

That's a bit like tasking the evil supercomputer with finding the last digit of Pi; Chuck won't finish anything else.
Mind you, you don't need to play many Seasons to have played them all.

:)
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

TGLS wrote:I'd be willing to throw cash at Chuck to polish off Stand Alone Complex's two seasons.
I would love for you to finish what I started. ;) I'd actually help out, but I'm kinda tight on money right now. :/ On the plus side, whenever Ergo Proxy comes up, I have that all covered. It kind of hurt at the time (I'm certainly not one of those otaku who seems to have a bottomless pile of cash lying around), but I think it will be worth it. :)
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Well, the main problem is that it's not an option at the moment. So I bring it up in case that other people want it to so it might go up on the support list.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

CharlesPhipps wrote:I'm kind of sad he hasn't reviewed Into Darkness or Beyond yet in terms of movies.
If you check the Next Evolution thread, Chuck has said he's planning to do both films next year. Along with two more Star Wars films, and "some classics like 2001, Them, and The Day the Earth Stood Still, to name but a few"

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=899
BunBun299
Officer

Post by BunBun299 »

I haven't checked this thread in a while. But I'm gonna say, Stranger Things. That's definitely worth a good review.
TorroesPrime
Redshirt

Post by TorroesPrime »

Because it's hard to find and not pay $300+ for the dvds now, I've been sorely tempted to send Chuck a copy of series 1 of Steel Angle Kurimi and about $1000 to review it. Might do Howard the Duck style. Just ship him a package with the DVDs, Cash and a note that says "Review this anime" with no name or return address.
Morgaine
Officer

Post by Morgaine »

I'd love to see him review Sliders, especially season 1. A great show back in the day and I'm sure he'd have some great insights on it and... how it degenerated over the years.

Not to mention I'd love to know his reaction to it's showrunner Tracy Tormé who worked on early TNG adding a recurring joke character called Michael Hurley, played as an obstructive useless idiot and described as "a putz on every world".
That name just seems a little too familiar...
The Romulan Republic
Captain

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Hmm, anyone mentioned James Bond yet?

Of course, I'm only really a fan of the Craig films, which are the least SF, and accordingly might not qualify to be reviewed by Chuck. But it might be fun to see him poke fun at cheesy old-school Bond as well.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Well, there is Moonraker...

Sorry, just the door, one sec.

What do you mean anyone who mentions that film is liable to execution by MI6?*BANG*
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu