'Writer Jennifer Rosner predicts COVID-19 lockdowns will force easy-breezy millennials to grow up.'

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
McAvoy
Captain

Re: 'Writer Jennifer Rosner predicts COVID-19 lockdowns will force easy-breezy millennials to grow up.'

Post by McAvoy »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:41 pm
Captain Crimson wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 8:36 pm Can't, only what I hear in my neck of the woods, lol. You could probably find a few in media circles, but I'm not gonna actively hunt out ATM. Probably may not shock some users, though, as the ones I interact with are usually Mexicans and Cubans and, you know, I hate generalizing and stereotypes, but statistics paint them as less liberal or progressive than certain segments of the voting bloc.
What statistics are you referring to?
In my neck of the woods, NY, NJ and PA you will find its the opposite here. Less Cubans, more Mexicans, and more Central and South Americans. Alot of Puerto Ricans too here.
I got nothing to say here.