Beast Wars - The Agenda

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
RobbyB1982
Captain

Beast Wars - The Agenda

Post by RobbyB1982 »

Making a thread for all three parts of this story.

Looking forward to this one because I donated for it! (And a lot of season 3, hopefully that follows soon after) That was over 4 years ago! Man Chuck's queue line is long!

My favorite line in the set of episodes is between Silverbolt and Black Arachnia, when he exclaims "you... SHOT me?!?!" there's just such a tone of surprise and questioning in the actor's voice, it cracks me up every time.
Archanubis
Officer

Re: Beast Wars - The Agenda

Post by Archanubis »

My favorite is,

Silverbolt: "I know what you're thinking. You don't know whether to kiss me or kill me."
Blackarachnia: "I'm a black widow spider, you idiot! I can do both."
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

Finally, the beast wars are over! No more fighting ever! Next time, more fighting!
Ghilz
Officer

Post by Ghilz »

RobbyB1982 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:46 am Making a thread for all three parts of this story.

Looking forward to this one because I donated for it! (And a lot of season 3, hopefully that follows soon after) That was over 4 years ago! Man Chuck's queue line is long!

My favorite line in the set of episodes is between Silverbolt and Black Arachnia, when he exclaims "you... SHOT me?!?!" there's just such a tone of surprise and questioning in the actor's voice, it cracks me up every time.
Nice. Was also like 4 months of my Patreon requests (Agenda 1-3 and Optimal Situation)

Always loved how Ravage is a literal Kitbash. Tigatron's beast mode head (And voice actor) and Transmetal Cheetor's body.
Fianna
Captain

Post by Fianna »

How badly does Cheetor get himself comically injured? Waspinator makes fun of him for it.

That's a low you don't ever want to sink to.
drewder
Officer

Post by drewder »

Am I the only one getting a YouTube ip error?
aceina
Officer

Post by aceina »

head canon theory the recording from G1 megatron was fake and made by BW megs expecting ravage to be sent after him
Archanubis
Officer

Post by Archanubis »

Ghilz wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:09 pm Always loved how Ravage is a literal Kitbash. Tigatron's beast mode head (And voice actor) and Transmetal Cheetor's body.
Got himself a toy at the time, too. At least in Japan.
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ravage_(G1)/toys#Beast_Wars
Fianna
Captain

Post by Fianna »

For Ravage, it's been ... what? centuries since the "Great War"? And he's upgraded his robot form into completely different, much more practical design. But he still transforms into a cassette tape.

And I can't help but love it.
Al-1701
Officer

Post by Al-1701 »

Fianna wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:34 pm For Ravage, it's been ... what? centuries since the "Great War"? And he's upgraded his robot form into completely different, much more practical design. But he still transforms into a cassette tape.

And I can't help but love it.
Even better, his high-tech stealth ship has a cassette player.