Does the Star Wars Disney Era Have a Continuity Lock-Out Problem?

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
Meushell
Officer

Re: Does the Star Wars Disney Era Have a Continuity Lock-Out Problem?

Post by Meushell »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:31 pm
Meushell wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:46 pm
Winter wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:39 am And there in lies a strange positive for me, The Lucas Era was willing to do insane shit like this. You can have a jumbled mess in one part and have a coherent story with few to no confusing timeline within the same series. And yet still get several episodes that could stand on it's own.
If they weren’t willing to do that, we wouldn’t have had a Domino Squad origin story. That alone is worth the episodes being out of order.
Except wouldn't the story be better if we knew why they matter before showing one die.
Well, the previous episode was already made, so they either make the origin story or don’t. I’m glad they did.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Okay, then why didn't they ever fix that mistake, why not let the episodes be in proper order somewhere.
Meushell
Officer

Post by Meushell »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:01 pm Okay, then why didn't they ever fix that mistake, why not let the episodes be in proper order somewhere.
I don’t know. I’m not in charge. It would probably require re-numbering the episodes, and no one did.