Hamas Attacks Israel

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Re: Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

So yeah, Israel is torturing its prisoners. https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/10/middleea ... index.html

Of course Palestinians had been speaking up about this for a while, but now we've got an Israeli whistleblower.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

October 7 still being used as a talking point 7 months into the genocide actually gives me a fucking migraine when several fact-checking articles have come out by now that show Israel was completely aware there would be an escalation that day, that they let it happen because it could then be used as grounds for heightened Israeli terrorism for months to come (not that Israel hasn’t been enacting atrocities on Palestinians for decades now), that a huge portion of Israeli civilian casualty is owed at large to the IOF firing in close quarters at areas where Israeli captives were held, that Israeli helicopters indiscriminately shot at Israelis and Palestinians on that day (bc they don’t actually give a fuck for the civilians, in case you haven’t caught the memo), and that Israeli captives even recounted how the IOF obliterated everyone (including its own hostages it supposedly wanted to rescue) the moment they arrived on the scene. That day Israel murdered hundreds of its own in cold blood.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:00 am October 7 still being used as a talking point 7 months into the genocide actually gives me a fucking migraine when several fact-checking articles have come out by now that show Israel was completely aware there would be an escalation that day, that they let it happen because it could then be used as grounds for heightened Israeli terrorism for months to come (not that Israel hasn’t been enacting atrocities on Palestinians for decades now), that a huge portion of Israeli civilian casualty is owed at large to the IOF firing in close quarters at areas where Israeli captives were held, that Israeli helicopters indiscriminately shot at Israelis and Palestinians on that day (bc they don’t actually give a fuck for the civilians, in case you haven’t caught the memo), and that Israeli captives even recounted how the IOF obliterated everyone (including its own hostages it supposedly wanted to rescue) the moment they arrived on the scene. That day Israel murdered hundreds of its own in cold blood.
Just FYI I'd really appreciate you sharing those fact checks along with the other articles you share.
Last edited by BridgeConsoleMasher on Sun May 12, 2024 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Power laces... alright.
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Post by ProfessorDetective »

Biden is openly threating to cut Israel off. Probably too little, too late. Maybe they can start sending it to Ukraine.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/08/politics ... index.html
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Yeah, just like he told them they were crossing the "red line" and continued giving them white phosphorous bombs marked "For children, journalists, and aid workers". Guy folds for israel like fucking origami.

Anyway, just a reminder that it was never about hostages, now that we're moving to the Trail of Tears stage and they're all cornered.

Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:17 pm
Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:00 am October 7 still being used as a talking point 7 months into the genocide actually gives me a fucking migraine when several fact-checking articles have come out by now that show Israel was completely aware there would be an escalation that day, that they let it happen because it could then be used as grounds for heightened Israeli terrorism for months to come (not that Israel hasn’t been enacting atrocities on Palestinians for decades now), that a huge portion of Israeli civilian casualty is owed at large to the IOF firing in close quarters at areas where Israeli captives were held, that Israeli helicopters indiscriminately shot at Israelis and Palestinians on that day (bc they don’t actually give a fuck for the civilians, in case you haven’t caught the memo), and that Israeli captives even recounted how the IOF obliterated everyone (including its own hostages it supposedly wanted to rescue) the moment they arrived on the scene. That day Israel murdered hundreds of its own in cold blood.
Just FYI I'd really appreciate you sharing those fact checks along with the other articles you share.
I just share information when it comes across my notice.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 8:49 pm
BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:17 pm
I just share information when it comes across my notice.
Right. I was just wondering if you could provide the fact-checks along with the editorials.
Power laces... alright.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Sorry, I don't have a source for this one so you'll have to take it with a grain of salt.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:52 am Sorry, I don't have a source for this one so you'll have to take it with a grain of salt.
If people can’t substantiate their social claims the. That’s what I tend to do.
Power laces... alright.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Reminder that Israel has *torture camps*. If *this* is what CNN is willing to report on, imagine how much worse it actually is? Actually, you don't have to imagine, because Palestinian survivors have been talking about it for a long time, but they haven't been given attention.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/10/middleea ... index.html