Here We Go Again (Updated with Restoration Progress)

For general announcements concerning the forums such as rules, known issues, and announcement-like stuff in general.
Xaios
Redshirt

Re: Here We Go Again (Updated with Restoration Progress)

Post by Xaios »

Hey Chuck, what is the likely point that companion videos will be up? I just watched the review for "Before & After" and noticed that the Kes companion video was missing.
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

Xaios wrote:Hey Chuck, what is the likely point that companion videos will be up? I just watched the review for "Before & After" and noticed that the Kes companion video was missing.
I plan to have the Bios done in the next week or two. They're going to be going on Youtube. The plus side means they won't have to count against the weekly upload limit, but the negative is that I'll have to reformat most of them in order to not get flagged by robots.
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Independent George wrote:Is it me, or is Vimeo about twenty times better than Vidme was?

Let's hope our new home lasts a while.
Well, unless reviewers get the boot like let's players of old...
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
RandyPan
Redshirt

Post by RandyPan »

The embed code for Chain of Command part 3 is invalid.
vallraffs
Redshirt

Post by vallraffs »

SFDebris wrote:
Xaios wrote:Hey Chuck, what is the likely point that companion videos will be up? I just watched the review for "Before & After" and noticed that the Kes companion video was missing.
I plan to have the Bios done in the next week or two. They're going to be going on Youtube. The plus side means they won't have to count against the weekly upload limit, but the negative is that I'll have to reformat most of them in order to not get flagged by robots.
What about films? Do you have an eta on them?
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

vallraffs wrote:
SFDebris wrote:
What about films? Do you have an eta on them?
I'll probably be doing a few per week. Their size is prohibitive but I have a couple ideas there.
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
grannybe
Redshirt

Post by grannybe »

I'm a fan of your reviews, especially star trek reviews. I wondering when will you upload your star trek movies reviews. They are funny.
Independent George
Officer

Post by Independent George »

Having watched for so many years, I kind of lost track of just how much content there is to move.

Thank you, Chuck, for providing us so much for so long.
Khrome
Redshirt

Post by Khrome »

The third video for Chain of Command is missing:

http://sfdebris.com/videos/startrek/t236.php

It seems that the vimeo link is simply missing a number (instead of something like https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/673693725 it says https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/ which is obviously just a tad vague :P ).
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

Yeah, I'll sort that out today or tomorrow, sorry about that.

― Herbert Bayard Swope