Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Re: Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

I actually think Gotham would be a fun show for SF Debris to run around in.
..What mirror universe?
aceina
Officer

Post by aceina »

imagine him doing the teen titans episode birthmark hell just all of season 4 of teen titans
Rose Garden Witch
Redshirt

Post by Rose Garden Witch »

Since he's done a little bit of Battlestar Galactica, I kind of want him to do Caprica and Blood and Chrome too.
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets!! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!
Count Dracula.
s955120
Redshirt

Post by s955120 »

Enchantress from the Stars

Just so he can make (another) deep talk about Prime Directive. Since it had a Prime Directive - like principle, but with better reasoning of why it exist, and more reasonable approach to implement it.
Steve
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Steve »

Given the ad banners popping up, and my own breathless anticipation for January 29th rolling around to end years of waiting... I actually wonder how Chuck might handle the Kingdom Hearts games. The premise sounds utterly insane, but despite the "Kudzu plot" elements that've popped up since the first game, the series manages to bring authentic character drama and story-telling, with an epic scope and a memorable villain (who in his oldest form was initially voiced by the late, great Leonard Nimoy).
"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

Administrator of SFD, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik. And multiverse crossover-loving writer, of course!
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

Okay, fess up, who gave him Zardoz. :lol:
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Steve
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Steve »

Presumably someone of the same diabolic temperment who inflicted Kannazuki no Miko and Howard the Duck on him.
"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

Administrator of SFD, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik. And multiverse crossover-loving writer, of course!
Makeshift Python
Captain

Post by Makeshift Python »

ZARDOZ is something I’ve put off for a long time, looks like I’m gonna have to watch that bad boy. I assumed the only time I’d ever watch it was on TV during a Saturday morning after a wild party from the previous night, eating leftover pizza that’s been sitting on the coffee table since 8pm, with maybe one person among the pile of passed out guests waking up for a few seconds to see what I’m watching, before deciding to go back to being passed out.

That’s how I watched FREEJACK.
Nealithi
Captain

Post by Nealithi »

I would like to see him review Star Trek Online. Not so much for game play. But evaluate the faction stories and maybe the tie ins done with minor stories. Like the preservers and the Iconians
I like the stories (AoY and Romulan being my favourites) And I note the subtle nods. But I am a fan and not a critic so my point of view may be skewed. Chuck's dissections are often very enlightening.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

Might be a stretch considering how many hours of gameplay an MMO is, on top of the hours of work he already does. Years ago when he first opened up game reviews, he included a line on the donation page saying specifically that he wouldn't accept requests for any MMORPGs, with the single exception of SWTOR because he was already familiar with it and had been playing it since its release day.