"Prey," Stupid Neelix Moment?

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Yukaphile
Overlord

"Prey," Stupid Neelix Moment?

Post by Yukaphile »

I know what it's gonna be. Calling it right now. Tuvok in the midst of a crisis with Species 8472 on the ship, incapacitated but still very cunning and dangerous, six enemy vessels approaching fast, goes to the ship's cook and asks him to "turn in your spatula for a phaser rifle." I mean... given his limited military experience and that in fact he dodged military service on his own planet, his own incompetence of the past, that Tuvok dislikes him, and how illogical it is, hands down this is gonna be it. I guarantee it. I guess the Voyager creative team's love of their creator's pet is too strong even in the good episodes to overcome such blatant favoritism, lol.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
Yukaphile
Overlord

Re: "Prey," Stupid Neelix Moment?

Post by Yukaphile »

I could hear Chuck even saying, "Just because he wants to help doesn't mean you should take advantage of it." Remember poor Hogan?
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
TorroesPrime
Redshirt

Post by TorroesPrime »

Yukaphile wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:43 am I could hear Chuck even saying, "Just because he wants to help doesn't mean you should take advantage of it." Remember poor Hogan?
No, but then again neither did the writers most of the time.
Jonathan101
Captain

Post by Jonathan101 »

Is this Tuvok asking Neelix for help?

Because Neelix isn't being the stupid one in this scenario.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Yeah, Tuvok asking him for help...