SW The Old Republic: Sith Warrior

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
SabreMau
Officer

SW The Old Republic: Sith Warrior

Post by SabreMau »

Last edited by SabreMau on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ninjadeadbeard
Redshirt

Re: SW The Old Republic: Sith Warrior

Post by ninjadeadbeard »

Hope you get some real pants if there's an ice planet in this playthrough.
Winter
Captain

Post by Winter »

Seeing as it's pride month and given that, from what I can remember, the Sith Warrior was one of the first stories in TOR to give players the option for a same-sex romance with Jaesa I wonder if Chuck will have his Sith Warrior romance Jaesa?
DanteC
Officer

Post by DanteC »

RIP Paul Darrow, I will miss your snark.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48501099
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

Chuck really likes to play as Sith or on Sith side does he. First we saw him play as Imperial Agent, then as Sith Inquisitor and now as Sith Warrior. Not that I can blame him mind you but still.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
Winter
Captain

Post by Winter »

Mecha82 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:38 pm Chuck really likes to play as Sith or on Sith side does he. First we saw him play as Imperial Agent, then as Sith Inquisitor and now as Sith Warrior. Not that I can blame him mind you but still.
Well remember that this are patreon requests so it's more likely that the people who are requesting this reviews like the Sith side. Side note, I find it funny/kinda awesome how Chuck's Imperial Agent, Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior are much more fleshed out and have more nuance then the entirety of the First Order, IMO.
Wargriffin
Captain

Post by Wargriffin »

Why are the Sith all over the place?

The Imperial Faction is pretty much the one with the most creative freedom cause its the original one, Thus they can be as nuanced as they want, its BW, They tend to work well with moral ambiguity and They are pretty much 90% of why people think The Dark side is a toy...

an actual complaint is the Republic side of things feels more on tracks or Atypical of what you'd expect 'Especially with the soldier' but then again BW can't have you overthrow the Republic cause its gotta be around later

The Empire can stick around as long as TOR lasts only having to have its end be revealed later
"When you rule by fear, your greatest weakness is the one who's no longer afraid."
Gruntagen
Redshirt

Post by Gruntagen »

Remind me, why is SF playing Tortanic? I thought it was a crime against good taste and an encouragement of utter stupidity to play this game.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

Winter wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:43 pm
Mecha82 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:38 pm Chuck really likes to play as Sith or on Sith side does he. First we saw him play as Imperial Agent, then as Sith Inquisitor and now as Sith Warrior. Not that I can blame him mind you but still.
Well remember that this are patreon requests so it's more likely that the people who are requesting this reviews like the Sith side. Side note, I find it funny/kinda awesome how Chuck's Imperial Agent, Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior are much more fleshed out and have more nuance then the entirety of the First Order, IMO.
I think when the very first slots for game reviews opened up, SWTOR was just an available option with no particular restrictions, but then when it opened up a second time, there were specific Inquisitor/Warrior/Bounty Hunter lines without any of the other four up. So after this we'll get Bounty Hunter and then probably not visit the Republic classes.

Winter wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:21 pm Seeing as it's pride month and given that, from what I can remember, the Sith Warrior was one of the first stories in TOR to give players the option for a same-sex romance with Jaesa I wonder if Chuck will have his Sith Warrior romance Jaesa?
The timing's coincidental, this part has been up on the Patreon for over two months. Also, that's post-KOTFE content anyway, which he hasn't gotten around to in these videos aside from tangential mentions and complaints about it. Pretty sure that the romance options in the 1-50 base story remain the same as they were at launch. In any case, I'm guessing he's going for this route.
Last edited by SabreMau on Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archanubis
Officer

Post by Archanubis »

Ah, I remember playing this character. Good times, good times.