D-Day's 75th Anniversary

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
Admiral X
Captain

Re: D-Day's 75th Anniversary

Post by Admiral X »

Mecha82 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:44 am I will never get why pro-Trump people seem to be so fanatical with they support to that clown-in-office unless they are bigots or just joking or trolling. I will never get that American idea that you need to be loyal to politicians and rich who don't give damn about regular American people.
Who says I'm pro-Trump? Just because I don't think he's literallyHitler doesn't mean I'm a fan. ;) So on the subject of not understanding people, I'll never understand why so many people are so binary in their thought processes.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Karha of Honor
Captain

Re: D-Day's 75th Anniversary

Post by Karha of Honor »

Mecha82 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:44 am I will never get that American idea that you need to be loyal to politicians and rich who don't give damn about regular American people.
Haven't you seen your side bow to megacorps as long as they are spreading pc culture?