How many VOY episodes are left.

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Re: How many VOY episodes are left.

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Rodan56 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:56 pm I was being serious, he's going to need a new show for saturdays to replace Voyager in the slot. I'm sure he's already thinking of what to pick of course. DS9 and TNG, OG, they're all gonna run out of episodes eventually for him to cover. I'm just wondering what he might choose to cover when they're done.
That assuming he doesn't end them all around the same time.
Makeshift Python
Captain

Post by Makeshift Python »

Even if he were to focus solely on VOY for the remaining Saturdays there would still be plenty of enough TOS/TNG/DS9/ENT left to cover. Keep in mind, at the time he started these videos he was mainly focusing on VOY and eventually ENT because his shtick was ripping apart the bad Trek episodes with critique and humor. That's why there's so few VOY episodes left and why you hear more rants on those early videos. Eventually he took a different direction to put more emphasis on the critique (though still reserve rants for episodes that deserved it). Then after over year of just doing VOY/ENT he finally covered TNG episodes and at the time it was kind of a novelty, and was only initially done to focus on the Q episodes that built up to his VOY appearances. After that he'd eventually cover TOS/TNG/DS9 episodes anyway with no real tie ins to VOY.
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

Whenever he gets done with Star Trek, there'll still be a big backlog of anime waiting. Hopefully at least the majority of it will be sci-fi or fantasy.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Plus plenty of doctor who to do.
Rodan56
Officer

Post by Rodan56 »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:11 am Plus plenty of doctor who to do.
Good point, lots of Doctor Who actually and no doubt more to come. If he somehow does finish up a few of the Star Trek series within the next few years, he'll have that at least to fall back onto for regular weekend entries.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Rodan56 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:14 am
Thebestoftherest wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:11 am Plus plenty of doctor who to do.
Good point, lots of Doctor Who actually and no doubt more to come. If he somehow does finish up a few of the Star Trek series within the next few years, he'll have that at least to fall back onto for regular weekend entries.
Good point
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

Rodan56 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:56 pm I was being serious, he's going to need a new show for saturdays to replace Voyager in the slot.
I too am being serious. I don't think there's any danger of the backlog running out. From the impression I've been given "gonna need a new show" isn't remotely a problem.
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

And Blake's 7, Space 1999, and Terrahawks. I'm kidding about Terrahawks, nobody would be so cruel to subject even Chuck to that. It is a show composed of Neelixes, Wesleys, Trois, and S1 Trips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNRzgB8PNtM
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

Plenty of Stargate to do. He hasn't even touched Universe yet.

Put it this way: the thing that finally ends SFDebris.com will not be a lack of material.
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

clearspira wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:31 pm Plenty of Stargate to do. He hasn't even touched Universe yet.
Well you are not supposed to touch radioactive waste. He'd be better off with Terrahawks.