Comic: Age of Ultron 1

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Darth Wedgius
Captain

Re: Comic: Age of Ultron 1

Post by Darth Wedgius »

Well, Bendis is off Marvel now. He's handling some DC character, "Soup Man" or something like that. I'm sure it'll be fine.
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

Sadly now Bendis is at DC ruining Superman.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

Mecha82 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:02 am Sadly now Bendis is at DC ruining Superman.
He's all "people were mean to me online once, so nobody should be allowed privacy" over on DC and on a mission to strip every hero of a secret identity and I never thought I'd say this but I cannot wait for the next "Crisis" to fix it all.
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

CrypticMirror wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:23 pm
Mecha82 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:02 am Sadly now Bendis is at DC ruining Superman.
He's all "people were mean to me online once, so nobody should be allowed privacy" over on DC and on a mission to strip every hero of a secret identity and I never thought I'd say this but I cannot wait for the next "Crisis" to fix it all.
You probably won't have to wait long for the next "Crisis" they come along more and more frequently it seems.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

I wish for a year without events comic.