Superman AS: World's Finest

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Re: Superman AS: World's Finest

Post by Thebestoftherest »

I like woverine but he can't be the main character
Wargriffin
Captain

Post by Wargriffin »

Xmen Evolution was probably my favorite version of Wolverine
"When you rule by fear, your greatest weakness is the one who's no longer afraid."
cdrood
Officer

Post by cdrood »

Actually, the Montalban ads were for the Chrysler Cordoba. Not exactly a Cadillac
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

That's the cadillac of Chryslers though.
Power laces... alright.
TulipQulqu
Officer

Post by TulipQulqu »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:33 am
Scififan wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:04 pm Even thought it was off screen, I loved the fight between Mercy and Harley.
Is it me or did Mercy never catch on like Harley did, maybe it the outfit.
Mercy is just so much less visually interesting than Harley. Her whole deal is that she is Lex's "normal assistant " (for a DCAU character, she cuts a striking figure).

The Zack Synder movies had her just die without getting any notable lines. Because of course they did.

Oh and fun fact, while looking to double check this stuff I found out that Mercy Graves was once voiced by Tara Strong, who voices Harley in a lot of things. Tara Strong seems to have been basically half the DC female roster at one time or another.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Yeah Zack Snyder really should not have been in charge of the DCEU especially in it infantcy.
Rocketboy1313
Captain

Post by Rocketboy1313 »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:00 pm Yeah Zack Snyder really should not have been in charge of the DCEU especially in it infantcy.
Wanna hear something sad, originally he wasn't going to be.
George Miller was going to do a Justice League movie to launch franchises. It just didn't get made.
https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/the-ju ... never-saw/

I have no idea how well it would have gone over, but everything I have heard about it (and "Fury Road") lead me to believe it would have been a breezy action movie with a consistent tone and some creative visuals.
My Blog: http://rocketboy1313.blogspot.com/
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rocketboy1313
My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rocketboy1313
My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/13rocketboy13
Thebestoftherest
Captain

I do think that was a mistake.
Scififan
Officer

Post by Scififan »

TulipQulqu wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:52 pm
Scififan wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:04 pm Even thought it was off screen, I loved the fight between Mercy and Harley.
Mercy is just so much less visually interesting than Harley. Her whole deal is that she is Lex's "normal assistant " (for a DCAU character, she cuts a striking figure).

The Zack Synder movies had her just die without getting any notable lines. Because of course they did.

Oh and fun fact, while looking to double check this stuff I found out that Mercy Graves was once voiced by Tara Strong, who voices Harley in a lot of things. Tara Strong seems to have been basically half the DC female roster at one time or another.
Mercy get some more character development. Their was one where Lex gets captured by Brainiac and forced to create a new body for him. Mercy get involved in it and teams up with Superman to save Lex Luthor. She ends up taking over LexCorp when he ends up in prison after being exposed.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

TulipQulqu wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:52 pm

Oh yes. Tara Strong's resume is basically "Your childhood".
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville